- The fifth anniversary of FChain in beautiful Georgia will be on September 21, 2020 - FCHAIN
The fifth anniversary of FChain in beautiful Georgia will be on September 21, 2020 - FCHAIN
It would seem that only recently, we opened our succeeding branch in Georgia, and five years have passed!
Five difficult, fruitful years during which FCHAIN has managed to occupy a leading position in the Republic of Georgia in its sectors of the financial market. Back then, opening a branch in 2015, our subsidiary company very quickly and professionally became one of the leaders in providing local enterprises with a full range of business consulting services.
The main emphasis was made on accounting, legal, tax and audit services. Almost forty types of various consultations and recommendations are constantly carried out by the specialists of our Georgian branch, including complex turnkey projects, as well as full customer support when signing contracts.
Over this time, the head of the Tbilisi office Ella Lekishvili and her professional team have implemented many successful projects in various areas of industry and business by advocating an individual, comprehensive approach to solving all issues just as the branches in other countries. At the same time, she always demonstrates to customers a deep knowledge of the specifics of the work carried out, and invariably guarantees a high class of their performance.
In the comments of grateful clients to our Tbilisi employees, you can often read words similar to those written by the director of GPAY LLC summarizing the results of their work: “The head of the branch Ella Lekishvili is a high-class specialist not only in accounting, she is an excellent assistant in any undertaking. Ella has the best knowledge of accounting issues in Georgia and has been a flexible and reliable partner throughout the entire business cycle. It is also important to note the other employees of the branch — they were accurate and responsible throughout the entire period of our cooperation. I am ready to recommend this accounting company to all foreign entrepreneurs who are aiming at starting a business in Georgia.»
Considering the rich industrial and financial potential that Georgian companies and enterprises have, we are sure that our “Georgian daughter” has a lot of useful, interesting and fruitful work ahead for the country’s businessmen.
If we talk briefly about some performance indicators of the Georgian branch of FChain, which have been achieved over the past five years, they look like this:
• The branch quickly became self-sufficient and showed net profit after the first year of operation;
• In 2017, 2018 and 2019, the branch received supporting documents for a number of specialized works, Certificate of Appreciatoon from the World Bank;
• Among the well-known international clients of the branch in the accounting work sector were such companies as DHL, EVENTRA, Soplidan.ge, Mountain Freaks, La Gelateria, Plastics Georgia;
• The number of the branch’s own employees has increased fourfold over this period;
• In HR outstafing specialization, the branch has successfully worked with such well-known clients as Sanofi, Philip Morris Georgia, Erhmann, Hohland Russland, Roust, DHL and VISA.
The management of FChain, its employees and employees of all our branches in different countries also warmly congratulate our Tbilisi colleagues on this important event! We wish you further professional growth, financial prosperity to the branch specialists, its clients and partners. And, of course, health and well-being to all Tbilisi city-folk and people of charming Georgia at this difficult time.
Information prepared by
Public Relations Assistant
- Author: Lala Mammadova
Public Relations Assistant
Contact us or find nearest office