- NEWS AND ACCOUNTING ACTIVITIES JANUARY 2022, KAZAKHSTAN
NEWS AND ACCOUNTING ACTIVITIES JANUARY 2022, KAZAKHSTAN
Beginning of the New Year in Kazakhstan was marked by significant changes in bookkeeping and taxation fields, like lowering the turnover threshold for mandatory VAT registration, increase of minimal wage, transfer from minimal wage to calculation of minimal calculation rate while wage taxes calculus. More details on changes we have provided in our previous articles, please check.
Activities of accounting and tax accounting in January:
- Calculation and payment of wages for December: 1 – 10 of January, 2022
- Submission of tax reporting –
before January, 17
- submission an excise duty tax return in the form 400.00 and calculation for subdivisions in the form of 421.00
before January, 20
- EEU for received imports — submission of an import application in the form 328.00 and payment of VAT
before December, 31
- Last call for submission of additional calculation of advance CIT payments in the form 101.02
- Payment of taxes:
- Before 5th of January individuals engaged in private practice pay IIT
- Before 25th of January salary taxes and contributions and other taxes.
- Submission of statistical reporting
- Other activities in area of primary documentation checkup/collection, reconciliation acts and matching of electronic invoices on state portal with 1C or other software; daily bookkeeping activities.
Article is prepared by Ekaterina Kassumova
5th of January, 2022
- Author: Nargiz Mammadova
Public Relations Manager
Contact us or find nearest office