In a significant stride towards promoting gender equality and empowering women entrepreneurs, UN Women Europe and Central Asia is set to host a dynamic two-day virtual event, the UN Women Expo 2023. The event aims to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, networking, and the celebration of success stories of women entrepreneurs and businesses.
Taking place online, the Expo features an array of engaging activities, including an exhibition space for product and service showcases, enlightening panels, interactive B2B and B2C networking opportunities, masterclasses, and expert discussions on vital topics such as digital marketing, financing, e-commerce, crowdfunding, gender-responsive procurement, green economy, agri-business/tourism, and pitching.
Renowned experts in the field will be joining the Expo to share insights and knowledge on various subjects. The agenda includes empowering workshops featuring successful women entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and industry experts. Some of the workshop topics include:
- Accessing capital for women entrepreneurs
- Innovative forms of access to finance
- Importance of self-branding for entrepreneurs
- Five strategies to accelerate your business through self-branding
- Role of AI in entrepreneurship
- How to drive engagement and influence through LinkedIn
- Fireside Chat: Entrepreneurship in times of crisis
- Managing People: Simple explanations of complex topics
Representing FCHAIN Corporation at this impactful event will be Nodira Kalonova, the Country Manager of the Tajikistan Branch. FCHAIN, a global consulting company with a presence in 14 branches worldwide, including Tajikistan, is committed to supporting initiatives that foster inclusivity and empower women in entrepreneurship.