- Electronic Filing of the Tax Returns in the Kyrgyz Republic
Electronic Filing of the Tax Returns in the Kyrgyz Republic
State Tax Service of the Kyrgyz Republic aimed at simplifying the tax compliance process by using technology the manual system being tedious and bureaucratic. Now taxpayers will be able to file their tax returns electronically.
According to Paragraph 5 of the “Procedure for Transition to Electronic Filing of Tax Reports” dated December 12, 2012 no. 580 of State Tax Service of the Kyrgyz Republic individual entrepreneurs switch to the mandatory submission of tax returns electronically through the “personal account” from January 2022.
For obtaining access to the personal cabinet a tax payer should:
- form an Application for granting access to the information system at the following link: https://saylyk.kg/Account/Requestr/Access, then print the document and submit to the tax authority;
- have a copy of the state registration certificate of the physical body or voluntary patent;
- submit a copy of the notice of the insurance contribution payer issued by the Social Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic, if registered;
- present a copy of the PE passport (a copy drawn up in a foreign language is submitted with notarized translation into the state or official language);
- have a copy of the passport of the authorized person the power of attorney issued to.
There will be teething problems but overall it has to be welcomed as the new procedure of submitting tax returns will significantly improve the ease of tax reporting in Kyrgyzstan.
- Author: Nargiz Mammadova
Public Relations Manager
Contact us or find nearest office