- NEWS AND ACCOUNTING ACTIVITIES SEPTEMBER 2021, KAZAKHSTAN
NEWS AND ACCOUNTING ACTIVITIES SEPTEMBER 2021, KAZAKHSTAN
Briefly about the main events in September:
From September 6, 2021, a ban on admitting of unvaccinated employees against COVID-19 to perform their duties at the workplace officially came into force. However, the alternative remains and the employee can provide a negative result of the PCR test and start his duties in full-time mode. In the event of violations of these requirements and the admission of unvaccinated employees or without a valid test, if a violation is detected, the Employer and the Employee can be imposed impressive fines.
By the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the minimum wage in Kazakhstan was increased from 42,500 tenge to 60,000 tenge, this resolution will come into force on January 1, 2022.
Activities of accounting and tax accounting in September:
- Calculation and payment of wages for February: 1 – 10 of September, 2021
- Submission of tax reporting –
before September, 15
- submission an excise duty tax return in the form 400.00 and calculation for subdivisions in the form of 421.00
declaration of assets and liabilities in the form 250.00
before September, 20
- EEU for received imports — submission of an import application in the form 328.00 and payment of VAT
- Payment of taxes:
- Before 6th of September individuals engaged in private practice pay IIT
- Before 20th of September — Excise
- Before 27th of September salary taxes and contributions and other taxes.
- Submission of statistical reporting
- Other activities in area of primary documentation checkup/collection, reconciliation acts and matching of electronic invoices on state portal with 1C or other software; daily bookkeeping activities.
Article is prepared by Ekaterina Kassumova
9th of September, 2021
- Author: Nargiz Mammadova
Public Relations Manager
Contact us or find nearest office