Solution Assessments Consultant
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry, and tenacity and has previous Microsoft Technology sales experience. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
- Generate lead flow: Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team’s sales lead qualification process.
- Orchestrate Assessment process: Manage and execute the activities required to perform a Solution Assessment in each account.
- Manage current accounts: Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness regarding Solution Assessments. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients, Account Executives and extended Sales Team.
- Customer support: Answer calls and emails from clients, identify opportunities and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerBI
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
- A desire to integrate consulting on Microsoft solutions and offerings in support of organizations’ business needs, with a technical skillset – working with IT systems and leveraging tools in support of collecting data
- Self-Direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Additional desirable experience that will add value to the role and team include: Project Management, Azure Fundamentals and/or Microsoft Fundamentals certifications, Microsoft licensing
- Preferably candidate with experience of work in Microsoft.
What do we offer?
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Interesting and good potential job in the international community
- Self-realization and career development
- Flexible working hours and pleasant working environment