We are looking for a Payroll Specialist performing duties involving data entry and organization of payroll in the company. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating wages, all types of leaves and making payments.
An excellent candidate has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
The goal is to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy.
- Manage compensation packages using payroll software
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Issues statements and invoices and maintain records
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to manager
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- math and numerical skills
- Computer savvy with knowledge of relevant software (MS Office, 1C)
What do we offer?
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Interesting and good potential job in the international community
- Self-realization and career development
- Pleasant working environment