Financial Chain Corporation an outsourcing accounting company looking for a suitable candidate for Office Manager. Please send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position “Office Manager” in the subject line of the email.
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
• Receiving/sending and sorting daily letters/mail;
• To support Office staff in printer, copying and scan operations;
• Arranging daily taxi orders and making a daily log of taxi orders;
• Archiving folders and outgoing letters;
• To arrange meetings;
• To welcome guests, keep records and help them;
• To know the daily and weekly work schedule;
• To answer to the survey about company via email or phone;
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries;
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems;
• Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on;
• Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date;
• Serve tea, coffee to guests;
• Make monthly purchase for the Office;
• To ensure the office staff effective daily activities in a timely and appropriate way to show support;
• Other administrative tasks related to the Office as may be assigned by the Office Manager.
What are we looking for?
• Proven work experience as Receptionist, Front Office;
• Experience in office management, documentation, basics of CRM (preferable);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook;
• Hands-on experience with office equipment;
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian languages;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• High level of social and interpersonal skills;
• Customer service attitude;
• Highly developed organizational skills;
• University degree.
What do we offer?
• Interesting and good potential job in the international community;
• Self-realization and career development;
• 5-day working week / 09:00-18:00;
• Salary will be defined during the interview