Country Manager in Tashkent
Financial Chain Corporation an outsourcing accounting company looking for a suitable candidate for Country Manager in Tashkent. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position “Country Manager in Tashkent” in the subject line of the email.
- A Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- In the Corporate Relocations and International Removals Sector, a Country Manager job may include being in charge of many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Developing and successfully implementing company policy with the Management Team
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Ensuring strategic operating plans are developed with the Management Team that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established within the overall “Company” Strategy
- Ensuring that operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by management and other employees
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Taking remedial action within the local entity of the “Company” where necessary and informing the Board of Directors of significant changes
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company
- Making sure all operational performance is carried out compliant with Group policies
- Putting in place and/or maintaining adequate operational planning and financial control systems
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations
- Building and maintaining an effective Management Team
- Maintain ongoing dialog with staff of representation from the staff
- Ensuring succession planning on key positions
- Assuming full accountability to the Board of Directors for all company operations
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the Board of Directors
- Monitoring the actions of the Board Directors
- Report on operational and financial progress of the local entity
- Report on decisions made as Managing Director that met serious resistance within the organization
What are we looking for?
- Experience in financial and global teams, representation of a multinational company on regional level. Successful records of developing new and expanding existing businesses, general management of a local office.
- Customer relationships management experience including customer oriented marketing, holistic approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent English is a must
- Financial degree in a relevant field
What do we offer?
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Interesting and good potential job in the international community
- Self-realization and career development
- Flexible working hours and pleasant working environment