Financial Chain Corporation an outsourcing accounting company looking for a suitable candidate for Senior Auditor. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position “Senior Auditor” in the subject line of the email.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and other special activities
What are we looking for?
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or the other appropriate qualification)
- 3+ years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of IFRS, UAS and audit technique concepts
- MS Office Excel advanced user
- Language: Azeri, English and Russian
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Leadership potential
What do we offer?
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industriesSend to friend Apply for job