We are currently looking for an Accounting Intern to join our Accounting Team. To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
- Math and numerical skills
- Computer savvy with knowledge of relevant software (MS Office, 1C – is an advantage)
What do we offer?
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Interesting and good potential job in the international community
- Self-realization and career development
- Pleasant working environment